Re: Splash Screen

michael <michael@selectrec.net> writes:

> I'm running Redhat 6.0 but im not sure.
> In the Middle of the dialog is says GNOME
> and in the lower right it has the rhad Labs logo.

Ok, that's the Red Hat one.

Run either 'session-properties' or 'session-properties-capplet' and remove
the 'gnome-splash' (2nd on my RH 6.1 machine) from the app list.  You
probably need to save your session after doing this.

Jacob
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code;  I have only
 proved it correct, not tried it." -- D. Knuth