Re: Panel Problem! help!

The panel which is being run is not in fact the gnome panel.  It is an
XView test program that happens to also be called panel.  If you do not
plan on doing any XView programming, I would suggest removing the xview
examples package (I don't know the exact name, but running something like
"rpm -qa | grep -i xview" might help find it).

Alternatively, you could just delete the xview panel test program.  To
find the program, use "find / -name panel".

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/