Virtual Private Networking ?

	Does Linux RH 6.2 have the ability to set up a VPN ? Is this only a
Microsoft Protocol ? I'm also interested in sharing my printer for internet
sharing. Is there any software out there that I can D/L and test out. I'm
needing this for testing on the best way to do a VPN and cheapest. Windows
2000 is already equipped with VPN and is easy to set up, but the cost of the
machine that you would need for 20 printers and a bunch of Traffic searching
threw files would be very costly. I'm new to Linux and still learning allot
as I go. Please point me in the correct direction to get the information
that would best answer my questions.

Thanks
Adam
firedog@icekitten.com