Re: double click to maximize window

lewst@yahoo.com wrote:

> Thanks for your help Allan.  However, I've now found the sawmill
> window manager <http://sawmill.sourceforge.net/>.  So much
> easier to customize compared to enlightenment and it integrates
> well with Gnome.  A night and day difference.

I saw a similar upgrade when I ditched Enlightenment 0.16 for IceWM.

Right now, all of E's polish is going into pretty UI baubles.  Hopefully
they'll stop having such ideas, so they can put some polish into the
usability.  E15->E16 broke a whole lot of stuff, especially if you don't
use mouse focus.  After installing E16, I was extremely unhappy with my
Linux box until I put IceWM on.  And I'm not a minimalist: I hate fvwm
and twm.  IceWM ain't particularly pretty, but it's _usable_.  In my
book, that has to come before prettiness, no arguments.
--
= Warren Young: www.cyberport.com/~tangent |   Yesterday it worked.
= ICBM Address: 36.8274040N, 108.0204086W, | Today it is not working.