List of package/distribution binary maintainers?

I know we had something short with a few people listed on it, but I
haven't seen a lot of activity here lately.  The info that I'm really
looking for at this point is to find out which packages that I can get
from ftp.gnome.org in source format have somebody ACTIVELY making RPMs
for RedHat, or at least making RPMs from them.  I've done a whole bunch
of RPM building in the past couple of weeks, but I don't want to step on
anybody's toes if they're already doing some of these packages.  So far,
I have not seen any RPMs optimized for something other than i386, which
is something that I've done.  I'm waiting for some feedback on whether
or not these have errors right now, but I hope to have them available
for public use by the beginning of next week.
	Greg