Re: gnomepad is too slow (thread of Milestones document)

On 09-Dec-99 Steve Fox wrote:
> I'm using gedit-0.6.1 and the problem seems to have gone away...but now
> it won't save intial geometry anymore...

        gedit 0.6.1 seems to work a lot better than gnotepad. It does
flicker a little when I start typing at the end of a document for the
first time, but it keeps up with my typing.

Date: 08-Dec-99  Time: 16:26:45

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor