RE: gnomepad is too slow (thread of Milestones document)

Well I'm at work and my machines at home but this might answer
your question.

Its XFree86 and whatever versions ships with Red hat 6.0
I'm using october Gnome.
Its a Pentium 200mmx with 32 megs ram
Windowmanager is Enlightenment DR16
I'll have to check about the video driver. I have a trident 9630 video card.
I think
they made a few million of this chip set.

http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq