Help building gnome-games, gnorpm, and mc (building RPMs)

Woo hoo!  These are the ones that I have left sitting in my
gnome-tarballs folder to make RPMs out of.  Unfortunately, I've run into
stumbling blocks on all three of these.
Gnome-games has some kind of a problem with sol, as in the directory
does not get created, and thus the build fails.  Exact error message is:

Processing files: gnome-games
File not found: /var/tmp/gnome-games-1.0.51-root/usr/share/sol-games/*

Has anybody made RPMs of this without problems yet, or is there
something awry in the spec file that I should start tracking down?
====

gnorpm is next, saying:

install.o: In function `do_install':
install.o(.text+0xfa4): undefined reference to `rpmProblemSetFilter'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [gnorpm] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/gnorpm-0.9'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/gnorpm-0.9'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I have no idea what's going wrong on this one, so I can't even try to
track it down.
====

mc fails right off saying that it requires:

error: failed build dependencies:
	stylesheets   is needed by mc-4.5.42-1

Anybody know what stylesheets is, and how I fix this error (btw, it was
exactly the same error with 4.5.41)

Well, those are today's errors!  :)  Any help is much appreciated.
Later,
	Greg