Re: cvs gnome-libs

The later error messages are caused by the earlier ones.  If you read the
earlier error messages, it should point out what the problem is.  Make
sure you have all the prerequisites installed -- fairly new ORBit, gconf
and oaf (there may be a few others).

Also, you should ask yourself if you really want to compile the latest
gnome-libs.  It would be a bad idea to work with the development version,
as the interface could change.  If you want the 1.0 branch, run the
following in your gnome-libs checkout directory:
  cvs -z3 update -Pd -r gnome-libs-1-0 .

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au