Re: gnome-moz-remote: how to tell it which program to start?

You can configure what program gnome-moz-remote tries to start by creating
a file ~/.gnome/gnome-moz-remote with the following contents:

[Mozilla]
filename=Netscape

If you want this to act as a default for all users, put the file under
$(sysconfdir)/gnome/config (sysconfdir is probably /etc/gnome or
/etc or something if you are using SuSE -- you should find a
$(sysconfdir)/CORBA directory under the correct path).

If this fixes the problem for you, you should suggest that the suse people
add a file like this to their gnome RPMs.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/