Re: [Fwd: FW: Desktop Poll]

> > I have been informed that the GNOME web site is holding a note telling
> > people to go vote at the "favourite linux desktop" poll at
> > http://www.themes.org/php/polls.phtml
> >
> > Since that skews the results of the poll, I'd say we should do the
> > themes.org guys a favour, and unskew it by voting ourselves.

That's nonsense. Internet polls are, have always been and will
probably always be a just-for-fun activity. Show me one poll on the
net that is the slightest bit representative.

You only need to look at the plig.org/xwinman "Favourite Window
Manager" poll. Why has Enlightenment got such an incredible lead?
Surely not because it's by far the most popular window manager, but
because it's got by far the most active fan crowd.

mawa
--
Come home at night with a swirling in my head, Reach for the pillow,
miss the whole darn bed