Re: gnome-libs compile on RH61, (xpm problem?)

Jacob Berkman wrote:

> Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc@cu-portland.edu> writes:
>
> > Hi there!  I've been mucking around with sources on my RH 6.1 box,
> > mainly trying to make my own rpms.  I've got quite a few things to
> > compile without incident, but I cannot get gnome-libs to go.  I've
> > downloaded gnome-libs-1.0.54.tar.gz, and am trying to run 'rpm -tb
> > gnome-libs-1.0.54.tar.gz'.
>
> If you are going to be making RH 6.1 RPM's, you probably want to install
> the RH patches also, for consistency.

What are these, and are they on the gnome site?  I'll poke around some
more, but I don't remember seeing anything there.

> You need xpm-devel probably.

D'oh!  That's a feature that I've decided that I don't like about the
way that things are packaged.  Royal pain in the butt...  Thanks,
	Greg