Re: GNOME: Pilot, Calendar Addressbook syncing packages.

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

miguel>
miguel> * Availability:
miguel>
miguel>   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-pim
miguel>   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-pilot
miguel>

Lots of build errors here (RedHat 6.0 system)

I had to delete lots from po/POTFILES.in to get gnome-pilot
to compile.

Gnome-pim is even more trouble. en.gmo and en.po don't exist,
so I renamed en_GB.gmo and en_GB.po. Now I'm stuck, since
I'm missing gncal/calendar-conduit.h. :(

Greetings,

Michiel

If someone could send me gncal/calendar-conduit.h by email,
I'd be much obliged ;-)

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are quick to
anger and have not need for subtlety.