Looking for non-Linux testers

Hi all:

As one of the maintainers of gnome-pim, I've recently noted several
bugs which have been reported on Solaris and FreeBSD (more the former
than the latter) but which I can't seem to duplicate on my Linux box.

Unfortunately, the bug reports did not include backtraces, so it's
next to impossible for me to surmise the cause of the crashes.  I was
wondering, therefore, if there were any non-Linux users out there who
would be willing to compile gnome-pim with debugging support and try
to replicate the crashes.  Other than the time to recompile the
source and the added disk space requirements to keep source and
debugging symbols (or just symbols), there shouldn't be much work
required, but it would be quite helpful.

Right now, we have outstanding crashes on Solaris and FreeBSD, but if
people on other platforms want to volunteer, I'll be happy to keep
your name around for the future...

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999