updated rpms for control center and libs

Does anyone have updated rpms for the newest control-center and gnome-libs
for redhat 6?  I lost track of Dax's ftp site when I re-installed things and
I see by the mailing list that a new control center is out as well as libs.
So would like to check these out for my RH 6 system.

Thanks.

--
Michael Perry -			 "No one can give you wiser advice
mperry@tsoft.com	   .o O	  than yourself" -Cicero