Please help me figure out how to get my account straight for this newsgroup

I've sent several requests for help on this (both to gnome-list and
gnome-list-request), but so far no responses.  Could someone tell me how
to contact the list maintainer?  Right now I'm subscribed to this
newsgroup from two different accounts:
dan.hensley@worldnet.att.net
dansherryn@juno.com
The first one is giving me the problems.  I was able to subscribe about a
week ago.  Then not long after (I have no idea what happened), my posts
would not show up.  And anything I sent to gnome-list-request didn't give
a reply.  Basically I'm stuck because I can receive mail from the list,
but everything I send goes into a black hole.  I don't get ANYTHING
back--no bounced mails, no rejected e-mail messages, NOTHING.  I can't
unsubscribe, and I can't post.  I'd really like to use this e-mail
account and unsubscribe my Juno account, but I can't.

Please help!

Dan