Re: More on Graphical Pipes

You should read on Mac OS 8.5's newer AppleScript features while doing
the research.  These include scriptable folders.  The demo I saw of it
made it look pretty cool. For example everything dropped into a certain
folder could be run through a filter in Gimp, saved as a JPG image and
put into a predetermined HTML layout. Basically it would put a graphical
face to some perl(or other scripting language) scripts.

Michael