Re: wmG=Good window manager

Paul Barnfather <plb@clanger9.demon.co.uk> writes:

| -Root mouse actions work (no X crashes like WindowMaker)

Waddayamean? My WindowMaker doesn't crash when I click on the
background. Ah is this some gmc thingy?

| -Speed is fine (on my clunky old Sparc)

Moving windows around is actually not very smooth on this machine due to the
opaque thingy.

| -Window resize is buggy
Very buggy.

| -No workspace support (yet)

Alas, but then it's only 0.14 :-)

| All in all, an excellent (and welcome) addition to GNOME!

Wish they make the titlebar a bit more GTKish though.

--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."