Re: Making gnome speak

This sounds an awful lot like "Dragon Naturally Speaking" for the Open
Source world.  I, for one, would think that this would be an excellent
addition to GNOME.  We have worked with many law practices in an attempt to
get Dragon/Windoze to function properly and have been continually frustrated
with the results.

A STABLE voice-recognition option from the Open Source community would
virtually guarantee market share.

RAB