Re: Suggestion

The Fallen wrote:

> I can't believe that we are having this big discussion on this
> list because a person is lazy. And, as with most lazy people, he wants
> everyone to change how they do things (adding the [gnome] to the subject line ourselves or having it added to the list name) rather than doing something about it on his own ("you mean I have to read what the message is about?") Can we go back to a discussion on gnome? Please?

Actually, I'm in the same situation as him and I'd also prefer the
[prefix]. That way I can tell at a glance if a message is for me
directly, or not.

And I'm not lazy. I'm just too busy writing GNOME code to set up some
filtering thing.

--
SEGV  -  http://www.cgocable.net/~mlepage/
Features Minion real-time strategy game, RTS game programming info,