Gnome-libs-1.0.14 Breaks Applets (was Re: Gnome-libs-1.0.14 is released)

>Is it necessary to rebuild all other GNOME packages for this to
>work? I built this version, installed it, and the logout dialog no longer
>worked. In addition, the pager and control center both left core files
>regularly when I logged out. I even tried reinstalling the core and
>control center packages (without recompiling), and it didn't help.
>Re-installing gnome-libs version 1.0.12 fixed all this.

I also tried 1.0.14 and even after recompiling control-center and gnome-core,
all applets stopped working.  Reinstalling 1.0.12 also fixed things here.

Any ideas?

John

--
John GOTTS <jgotts@linuxsavvy.com>  http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~jgotts