Tom Gilbert <gilbertt@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

> > How about:
> >
> > Scrable?
> > Scrabbel?
> > Skrabble?
> >
> > (i.e phonetic equivalents)
> >
> >  -Erik
>
> I very much like gnome-skrabble.
>
> Does anyone know if I could get away with this???

I seriously doubt it. You have to imagine the best for yourself and
then think what Milton Bradley would do. For example, lets say that
gnome-scrabble replaces the gimp as the "show piece" of open source
development. When Milton Bradley finds out that there is a game that
not only looks and works like Scrabble(tm)(c)(r)(p) but is named
Skrabble they will release the "dogs".

You need to get something that doesn't even sound like it is
Scrabble(tm)(c)(r)(p) so they wont even notice.

I'm sorry to reply without suggesting a name... I kind of feel
bad.. maybe I'll go think about it a while.

Dave

--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs