Images needed.

With all of the recent threads about icons and such, I thought I would
post this here:

I have no artistic ability whatsoever, and so am looking for some icons
and such for my program gnomba (http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf/proj/gnomba).

What I need is:
-Program logo.
-Gnome menu icon.
images (20x20 or there about) for the tree view for the following things:
-network (optional open and close versions)
-workgroup (optional open and close versions)
-machine (optional open and close versions)
-share (optional mounted/not mounted versions)
-printer

The only real guideline is that the images should look decent, have
something to do with what they represent, and follow the general gnome
feel.  Also the images for the tree view should have transparent
backgrounds.

If someone had some spare time and was in the mood, I would appreciate it
a ton.  The current icons are ugly and probably illegal, so I'd like to
replace them asap.

Thanks!
-chris

Christopher Rogers      http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf
gandalf@pobox.com       gandalf@darkcorner.net

Top 20 Replies by Programmers when their programs don't work:
#17. How is that possible?