Re: Gnumeric 0.32 has been released

miguel@gnu.org (Miguel de Icaza) writes:

>    I have just released Gnumeric 0.32, the GNOME spreadsheet.  It has
> been more than a month since the last release.  The Gnumeric team has
> been very busy working on new and exciting features.

There have been over one thousand changes since last release as
diffstat reveals: WOW!  And the best part for me is that it finally
can save in LaTeX2e format so that i don't have to rely on "slsc" or
"teapot" anymore. :-)

              Thanks a very lot for this true gift!  P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------