Corel WordPerfect newbie problem

  Hello,

 I've installed Corel WordPerfect on a Redhat 6.0 systems using Gnome.
However whenever I use my icon on the panel to bring it up. Nothing
happens. I used to work just fine but after changing themes its failing,
why for? I can't believe a theme change can affect that startup of an
application.

Darryl

--
"Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and
heaven, that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts

Tennyson's "Ulysses"