RE: Gnome-libs-1.0.14 is released

On 20-Aug-99 Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Dear humans,
>
> Due to a minor goof-up, the libart library version in
> gnome-libs-1.0.13 was changed incorrectly.  I have just put together a
> new release of gnome-libs, which is version 1.0.14.
>
> * Availability:
>
>   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-libs/gnome-libs-1.0.14.tar.gz
>
> * Changes:
>
>   - Just fixed the soname version number for libart.
>
> Sorry about the inconvenience,
>
>   Federico

        Is it necessary to rebuild all other GNOME packages for this to
work? I built this version, installed it, and the logout dialog no longer
worked. In addition, the pager and control center both left core files
regularly when I logged out. I even tried reinstalling the core and
control center packages (without recompiling), and it didn't help.
Re-installing gnome-libs version 1.0.12 fixed all this.

Date: 20-Aug-99  Time: 16:33:20

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor