Another mirror site?

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if this is the place to suggest this but I am going to do
it anyways.

I was just perusing the comp.os.linux.announce newsgroup.  There was
announcement there on August 9 from the systems administrator for "The Center
for  High Performance Computing at the University of Utah" inviting
people to mirror any useful Linux software
at ftp://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/.  They claim to have a "155Mpbs
connection to the internet and offer about 60GB of ftp space.".

Can we get ftp.gnome.org and ftp.gurulabs.com mirrored here?  Dax?
Anyone?  Who are the powers that be with respect to deciding where and
what of the GNOME system gets mirrored?

I noticed that they already have distributions, GIMP, and other stuff
there including KDE!  Why are we not there yet?

Bidemi Temidire
--
"And politics is like war.  It takes three things to win.  The first is money and the second is money and the third is money."
	- Joe Kane