Re: GNOME: compiling on sun 2.6

On 17 Aug, Jean Raymond Chauviere wrote:
+-----
| I have also a problem with a 'db2html' when I install. I didn't find
| this module that is surely a translator to install doc.
+--->8

Optional; if a build fails because you don't have db2html, report it as
a bug.

| when you launch 'nm libdb.a' you can see that there is a function
| db_open and not dbopen. So, I had to replace dbopen by db_open
+--->8

GNOME expects db-1.x, not db-2.x.  (Should GNOME check for and use
db_185.h?)

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu