Gnome & WindowMaker

Help, I am running redhat 6.0 with gnome and windowmaker-0.60 and
up until yesterday things were working fine.
Now my problem, when I log in I get a icon like it is loading
Enlightenment, then goes on and loads but seems to default to
a gnome enlightenment desktop, however it shows that WindowMaker
is the current desktop.
I have lost all my menus for WindowMaker and the only error in
my .xsession-errors file I see is:

_IceTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: mkdir(/tmp/.ICE-unix) failed, errno = 17
_IceTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for local
Gdk-Message: Got event for unknown window: 0

subshell.c: couldn't get terminal settings: Inappropriate ioctl for device
rm: cannot remove `/home/ray/.gnome//gmc-nWcADg': No such file or directory

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL
Gdk-Message: Got event for unknown window: 0x3400210

Gdk-Message: Got event for unknown window: 0x3400210

I am totally confused here, and probably missing something dumb.
I had been logged in for a long time and this just started when I
logged out and back in again. I was playing with XFce just
before I logged out and it created a new .Xclients file but I
replaced that with a backup copy and deleted I think all the
stuff it put into my home.

I hope this is not a FAQ, I have read them and didn't see anything
that looked like it would help here.

Sorry this is so long, but I really need to bet back to my
old desktop.

Thanks so much,

--
mailto:ray@ray.clark.net                        http://www.clark.net/pub/ray