Re: Patch for panel -- done better this time
- From: James Green <gnome cyberstorm demon co uk>
- To: Jacob Berkman <jberkman andrew cmu edu>
- cc: Matthias Warkus <mawarkus t-online de>, gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: Re: Patch for panel -- done better this time
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 00:10:28 +0100 (BST)
On 11 Aug 1999, Jacob Berkman wrote:
> email@example.com (Matthias Warkus) writes:
> > BTW, last time I've got absolutely no reaction whatsoever to this
> > patch, has anyone noticed it? The HACKING file tells me to submit
> > patches to the list though...
> I more or less added this patch to my local panel tree when you posted
> it the other day. If I get the config dialogs done then I will make
> a branch, which will maybe become the 1.1.x panel. So don't worry :)
IM(very)HO, since this is an end-user graphical feature for completness,
this ought to be part of the next gnome-core release. After all, there
aren't any major code changes are there to the functionality?
Just my thought.
Home of the demon.tech.modems 56k FAQ.
] [Thread Prev