Re: Heh! Maybe I can help! (was: Icons)

On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 00:44:29 jack wallen, jr wrote:
> i suppose this might be a way for me to help as well!  if someone would
> post the specs for icons i'll try to create some as well (could someone
> also - if anyone knows - post what icons are needed).
>
> i'd love to be able to offer something ;-)

What we need to do is to create the icons in the same style as
Tigert's as I have noticed that kde icons and tigert icons don't
mix well, hence we should use Tigert's muted color theme.
Perhaps he has a special palette he works with in The Gimp, and
we should ask him if we can obtain it.

--
Eric Windisch