Re: Icon suggestion

You probably were playing with gil.  Since gil is not finished yet and we
don't have svg rendering ready in any of the main applications at the
moment, pixmap icons are what we need at the moment.

But some svg icons may be a good idea at some point in the future.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/