Re: browser-history applet

Fabrice Bellet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I propose you to test a new applet suggested by Daniel on his task-list
> (http://rpmfind.net/veillard/GnomeWeb.html) on improving web integration
> in Gnome desktop. This is an *appletification* of browser-history
> (http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/browser-history/), a "client-side X daemon
> maintaining a browser-independent global history of all the web sites you
> visited".
>
> You can get the package at
> http://pcgrospat.imag.fr/~bellet/gnome/gnome-browser-history-0.2.tar.gz
> It needs to be unzipped in the gnome-applets directory from CVS. A patch
> is provided in this archive to gnome-applets/Makefile.am and
> gnome-applets/configure.in.
>
> Feedbacks and remarks are welcome.
>
> Fabrice

There is a wish concerning a browser-history library at
[http://www.jcinteractive.com/gnome-ui/software/libs/browser-history.shtml].
The idea is that all applications can use a single history (or portions
of a repository), which also adds Netscape's history.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill