The shocking truth about bonobos (humour)

This article on New Scientist describes in graphic details the sexual
habits of the bonobo. Not that I mind - I'm a broad-mindede person - but
the mental image this projects of the logos for "Bonobo Inside" etc
boggles the mind :D

http://www.newscientist.com/ns/19990807/queercreat.html

A small quote:
There is one species, however, in which pleasure and homosexual activity
seem undeniably linked. Even the sceptical Clutton-Brock, when asked
about this species, the bonobos or pygmy chimpanzees, agrees laughingly,
"Oh them, well, they'd probably do anything".
--
Anders S. Johansen, Jagtvej 109, 3.tv, 2200 Kbh. N +045 35836565
Wisdom = TANJ + TANSTAAFL