Re: Where's all the movement?

On 6 Aug 1999 11:28:21 -0400, Matthias Warkus <mawarkus@t-online.de>
wrote:

>I understand that a lot of development is done on Gnome. After all,
>people work for this full-time. Nevertheless, the overall face and
>features of Gnome haven't changed much for me in the last few weeks
>and months.

>But where is it?

You have to be patient. Big things do not happen on a "few weeks"
timescale. Things are happening, but it will take a while before they are
finished - if you want to see a specific thing happen faster, you have to
talk to the person who is working on it and volunteer your help. There is
_always_ stuff to do...

If you just want to see an impression of activity, subscribe to
cvs-commits-list.:)
-- Elliot
Who me? I just wander from room to room.