Re: error installing e-conf

I have a few suggestions.
check that the following 2 lines are in the file /etc/ld.so.conf:
/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib
/usr/lib
If they aren't, add them and run (as root): "ldconfig"
Also check those files that you located and make sure they are really
there.  locate needs updated some times and isn't necessarily correct. (
you can run "updatedb" as root to update the locate database).
Also they could be broken links.  If they are broken links, something
might have been installed wrong and then uninstalled and you might have
to reinstall ORBit.
If that doesn't cover it, I'm not sure.
						--Patrick