Re: MIME extensions.

Iain wrote:

> I was just wondering, if there's any need for the extensions to be case
> sensitive.
>
> ie. is there any case where .xyz isn't the same type of file as .XYZ?
> Iain

I have the suggestion set as "By default, ship with both upper and lower
case extensions for all file types which it applies to." The already
existing wish to allow the user to edit existing file type extensions
will allow for adding the .XYZ where applicable.

The website will be update later tonight.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill