Re: Imlib trouble

First of all, have you looked at the gdk_imlib_create_image_from_drawable
function, which can be used to do screenshots?

As for the problem with getting the previous image, this is caused by
imlib's caching system.  Rather than rereading the image from disk, it
uses the version from memory.  If you know that the image will change, you
can call the gdk_imlib_changed_image() routine on the GdkImlibImage
structure, which will tell imlib not to cache that particular image's
data.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au