Re: newsgroups for gnome

El día 02/Aug/1999, Daniel Weber escribía:

> I like the mailing lists, but how come I can't find any newsgroups for
> gnome-related issues?  Save a lot of wear and tear on my ISP mail server
> if gnome had a list of newsgroups....   just my 0.02 worth....

	No, PLEASE, no (spam|25-line-signature|4-quoted-messages|flame-war)
full newsgroups about GNOME :-) The news system should be destroyed in spite
of humanity mental health. Mailing lists are faster, easier, and above all,
you have more control of the people that write in them. Much better, in my
opinion. The only advantage that a newsgroup would have is that you don't
have to have a mail account, but ... doesn't everybody have one, nowadays?
:-)

	Sorry if I'm too wrong or too exaggerated, but my newsgroups
experience has been quite awful O:-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |        Sure there's no way to turn it
mailto:ask4it@bigfoot.com        |             Back to the old days