Second GNOME aniversary.

Hello guys,

   Today Elliot, me and a few other GNOME hackers were reviewing the
logs of the creation of the GNOME project.  Although the project was
announced on August 17 the project had its origins about a month
before and we had sent the first proposals back and forth about 4 days
before.

   We had a lot of fun reviewing what we had said before the project
was started and how we reviewed the various options back then.

   Various GNOMErs will meet next week at the LinuxWorld Expo and we
plan to celebrate GNOME's 2nd year of existance during the show.  If
you have cool ideas on celebration procedures, lets us know.

best wishes,
Miguel.