Agreed - they didn't do much if any research, they just installed and ran and
listed what they couldn't do.  Yes this is what a newbie would do, but that was
supposed to be an authoriative review =OZ

Mind you, in the same issue we have a review of Wine as a means of seeing how
Windows code works and possibly - and I paraphrase - turn the freely available
code into Delphi widgets and sell them for a mint =OZ  Plus, in the Advanced
Linux how-to section, they discuss ip-chains.  And they show the HTML docs for
this inside IE5.0 =OZ

Not exactly leading you to trust their knowledge, is it?

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'         "Everything is true, for a given value of 'true'" - PTerry