Re: Call for constructive user criticism.

Miguel> The thing that bothers me is that we have for example two ways
Miguel> of "docking" applications in GNOME: on the Desktop and on the
Miguel> Panel.  We have various ways of printing: with the print
Miguel> applet or with the print toy-lette.

Miguel> Is this a problem?  Do people mind?  Or do people applaud this
Miguel> duality?

I think it is a problem if we have to write the code twice.
One solution would be to use a single docking interface.  Then we can
write applets one way, and choose whether to dock on the panel or on
the desktop dynamically.  We could even drag-n-drop between them.

Tom