Re: GNOME plans (--> mail clients)

+++ Sat, Jul 31, 1999 at 10:55:26PM +0200 +++
Per Erik Stendahl e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.

> For whom? The novice, the advanced user, or both?
> Software nowadays seems to be solely directed at novice
> users and not to me. :-)

May I shamelessly plug for my LinuxToday editorial on this?

Programs can be both novice-friendly and expert-friendly. Of course
that means some work.

mawa
--
>From the Fool File:
Bonus!  The lack of multitasking is one of the most important reasons
why DOS destroyed Unix in the marketplace.
                                                        -- Scott Nudds