Re: Appswitcher gone?

> Well, I'm not quite sure how this happened, but the
> appswitcher/desktop changer has disappeared (The one
> in the main gnome bar..) and I can't seem to get it
> back.  Anyone have some suggestions?

I had something similar happen with gmc.  I recently upgraded to the latest
gmc rpm (4.5.36-2 I believe).  It was running fine for a while.  Now it won't
start up when I start my session.  And why I try to start it manually, it
won't either.  Explain that to me!  Why does the app refuse to start.  It
doesn't give any error messages.  Sometimes it will pop up a dialog asking if
I want to cancel or remove the program and giving some long client id.