GnomeCanvasLine bug? (or feature)

I've noticed that when I draw a line that consists of points that have the
same coordinates, the line is not shown.

That is ok I guess, but it's not consistent.

If you draw a line consisting of 3 points, from the left to the right,
with the first to points at the same position, the line is visible. If you
draw it from left to right but with the last to points at the same
position, the line is invisible.

Or we could just say that the behaviour is unknown if consecutive points
have the same coordinates ;)

Richard