Re: GTK+ library errors while compiling GNOME programs
- From: Josh Steiner <jsteiner antioch-college edu>
- To: "\"Freddy Ng\" <\"Freddy Ng\"" <j c ng ic ac uk>
- cc: "<" <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ library errors while compiling GNOME programs
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:52:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, "Freddy Ng" <"Freddy Ng" wrote:
> I get various error messages when compiling some
$ gtk-config --version
and see what it reports.
> GNOME programs like Balsa, gnomeicu, etc. Most are
> about the gtk-config file ( which I have but
> nothing is inside) or about my libraries not being
How do you mean nothing is inside? if you type
you get nothing?
if so try to reinstall the gtk+ packages
> up to date. I downloaded and installed the latest
> GNOME version which puts the GTK+ version at 1.2.
> Anyone knows how do I resolve this problem?
Joshua W. H. Steiner - email@example.com - http://eds.org/~joschi
The nice thing about C++ is that only your friends can handle your
] [Thread Prev