Re: Enlightenment - No shutdown

Spud wrote:

> >There is no such option.
> >
> >There is 'restart E' and 'about E', but no 'logout E'.
> >This is E .15.5 on gnome 1.0.

>     Well, I used 0.15.4, and I am using a CVS snapshot of E right now, and
> unelss Raster removed the logout option for E 15.5, it is there. At the very
> bottom of the root menu, it says "Log Out". I use it daily.

nope, I do not have it. I am looking at now. no 'logout E'.

this is the menu I get when I click middle mouse:

+----------------------+
| gnome apps ->        |
| other programs ->    |
| Desktop ->           |
| Themes ->            |
| E configuration      |
| About E              |
| help                 |
| Restart E            |

may be it is something that you configured/added into the menu?

Nasser