Re: Enlightenment - No shutdown

Hi Chase, :-)

I'm glad to see you found this mailing list. I was going to write to you
and tell you about it, but low and behold, here you are already! ;-)

Just right-click on the desktop and open the 'Enlightenment
Configurator'. Go to 'Shortcuts', select 'Exit Enlightenment' from the
list and 'Change Shortcut Key'. Hit 'Delete' then 'Apply' and Bob's your
proverbial uncle! :-) Cntrl+Alt-Del now exits Enlightenment.

Hamish