Re: Sounds and ESD volume

Hi all,

This has been bothering me for a little bit too. Perhaps a maximum event
volume could be set in the Audio section of e-conf. I suspect though
that some manual fiddling with this value would be necessary for those
folks (such as myself) who plug their computers into amplifiers.
However, I still think some method of limiting the maximum event sound
would be a useful feature.

Actually, perhaps a better place for it might be the GMix program. An
'Event sound max' control. Then Gnome and other apps could take
advantage of it.

Paul.