Re: Shortcuts...

While this requires just right clicking on the desktop, I've found no good
way to add launchers to a menu withought the menu editor. is there a
better way? If not, I'd like to *strongly* suggest the addition of an "add
new launcher" item to the right click menu off of a sub-menu (ie the
one that now has "add this as drawer to panel", "add this as menu to
panel", "add this to personal menu", and "properties...".

--Ben